Lent is flying by! Easter is nearly upon us! I am so grateful that we are
not in a total shutdown like we were at this time last year — doing the
Holy Triduum, Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday without you all being able to
be there was absolutely surreal for me, and I hope that I never
experience anything like that again!
If you have not read it already, please read the email that I sent out to
the parish on Friday, March 12th regarding summer camps and youth
conferences — this year of Covid has been a hard time for our parish’s
children and teenagers, and we are committed to giving them some great
opportunities for both healthy socialization and to grow in their life of
faith. For those of you who have not signed up for our email list, the
letter is also on our parish Facebook page.
Here’s the schedule for the Holy Triduum. Due to Covid and seating
limitations, we are having the Triduum at both churches this year:
• Holy Thursday, 7:00 PM (both churches; bilingual)
• Good Friday, 3:00 PM (both churches; English); 6:00 PM (St. Helen;
• Easter Vigil (Holy Saturday night), 8:00 PM (both churches; bilingual)
• Easter Sunday morning: normal Mass times
• Easter Sunday afternoon: Latin Mass, 1:00 PM; there will be NO
evening Masses on Easter Sunday.
I hope that you all are having a fruitful Lent, and looking forward to a
March 19, 2021 – Pastor’s Corner